Full HR Support
Our Full HR Support is a comprehensive service where KHES becomes your very own HR Department. We help organisations focus on the day-to-day running of a business by taking care of employee relations and general HR duties, allowing companies to be at their most productive.
Full HR Support
£37.50 per month per employee per month
Price above is for up to 15 employees.
We take care of the management support as well as the detailed administrative functions, which are time consuming but essential to a tightly run ship. We tailor this service to meet the exact requirements of every organisation, so that we can provide you with the most effective service.
We provide general HR duties to relieve you of the financial constraints of employing an in-house HR team.
- Offboarding and exit interviews
- Probation tracking and review scheduling
- Performance appraisal tracking and scheduling
- Monthly data updates (churn, probation, absence)
- Answering employee questions (benefits, holiday entitlement, flexible working requests)
- Seeking out and providing HR and staff management advice and mentoring
- Other admin tasks (personal improvement plan templates)
Policies, Employment Contracts and Handbooks
We have the legal knowledge and background to create and maintain your legal documents, safely store documents and issue letters. We ensure that company policies are up to date, both from a statutory compliance as well as best practice perspective.
- Company policies
- Employment contracts
- Self-employed consultancy agreements
- Employee handbooks
- Overview document of key employee info
- New starter documentation (interview notes and references)
- Offer letters
Onboarding and Inductions
Our team of experts have the skills to implement and manage onboarding and induction processes, ensuring that new starters have a positive introduction to the company, tying in your company values and ways of working.
- Generic onboarding tasks
- Checking rights to work
- Setting up payroll
- Overseeing line manager onboarding activities
We can help you in the full recruitment process. From creating and posting job adverts (cost of advert additional), shortlisting applicants, supporting the interview process, checking references, down to the final offer process. We ensure that recruitment processes, toolkits and tests are documented.
Disciplinary and Grievances
Our experienced team have the skills and legal knowledge to conduct appeals and grievances professionally, protecting your company as well as employees.
We can take responsibility for highlighting required payroll changes monthly and provide any supporting documentation such as new starters, leavers, salary increases, address changes or bank account changes.