Full HR Support
A full support package covering all your HR needs.
Full HR Support
£37.50 per month per employee per month
Price above is for up to 15 employees.
A more comprehensive service where KHES acts as your own HR department. It includes all the services offered in the management support contract, but offers more of the detailed administrative functions which are needed and can be time consuming. Services can be introduced and tailored according to client needs. The main ones our clients use are:
- Posting job ad (cost of advert additional).
- Shortlisting applicants
- Support for interview process
- Completion of reference checks and the offer process.
- Creating / issuing offer letters, contracts, self-employed consultancy agreements.
- Implementing and managing onboarding and induction processes, ensuring that new starters have an introduction to the company and are familiar with our values and ways of working. This includes generic onboarding activities (e.g. checking passport/visa, PeopleHR, setting up payroll etc, overseeing line manager onboarding activities).
- Offboarding and exit interviews.
- Tracking probation, sending notifications to line managers and scheduling reviews during probation.
- Scheduling semi-annual performance appraisals and tracking completion of performance appraisals.
- Sending a monthly data update before each Planning Meeting (e.g. churn, probation, absence).
- Answering employee questions (e.g. on benefits, holiday entitlement, flexible working requests).
- Keeping company policies updated, both from a statutory compliance as well as best practice perspective.
- Other HR / people admin tasks (e.g. sharing HR templates with employees such as Personal improvement plans).
- Conducting Appeals and Grievances
- Maintaining an overview document of key employee info.
- Owning the creation, upkeep and storage of employment contracts, employee handbooks and other new starter documentation such as interview notes and references.
- Ensuring recruitment processes, toolkits and tests are documented.
- Seeking out and providing HR and staff management advice/mentoring to the senior team as and when required.
- Responsible for highlighting required payroll changes on a monthly basis and providing any supporting documentation i.e., new starters, leavers, salary increases, address changes, bank account changes.